My First Block

I need to get this out of my chest. If going to a different site where one user from another site who blocked you has their profile there, and interacting with them is considered to block evading, then I guess I did block evading. I block evade Caste because they are the first who blocked me. Here's the thing about first impressions: I believe they're not good. Worst than their improvements; like the dark ages of video games until Nintendo saved it.

I like Caste's art style. All I wanted to do is to support them by faving, liking, and sharing their pics. I wanted to commission them. But out of nowhere, they blocked me for no reason. This happened to my friend from the same user. I have theories about why they did it: they saw me make a different profile on FA thinking I'm block evading (but I did it to change my username because FA can't allow us to change it without abandoning our old account), or they're picky to anyone who watches/follows them.

I found out Caste blocked me on Twitter. Luckily I found their profile on FA. I asked them why. They ignored it. I asked for a commission. They ignored it, too. Then, I heard from a close friend that Caste posted my private message to them, which they censored me, and mocked. That made me angry. I should've let it be and move on. But I made it worst because anger blinded me. I wrote them a message about what they did and it made me upset. Then they exposed me and said I attacked them. It affected some of my friends and other artists. I stood by what I said until gave in and apologized. I wrote them an apology and move on. I don't care if they ignored it.

So, to make a better reputation, I'll move on when anyone blocks me. That's a lesson I learned. And it hit me very hard. If you're not convinced, that's fine. It's your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want Answers on VR

Am I Clingy?