I Want Answers on VR

Incoming Rant:

     Every time when I tried to play a VR game through SteamVR with a Quest 2, it always freezes. I upgraded my PC: my CPU is an Intel i7-9700K, my graphic card is a Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060, and I have 64gb of RAM. I plan to get a terabyte storage unit soon. If that's the solution, I would be relieved and enjoy my games. If not, I. WANT. MAYHEM!!! Please reader, if you have Quest 2, and powerful PC but less storage unit, and able to run a game through SteamVR smoothly, what's the solution? If it's more storage, again, I'm going to get it soon. If the problem is just the headset, then fine, I guess I'll invest on Valve's Index or their next headset and accessories and say goodbye to Meta. If those are not the right answers, then what IS IT?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Clingy?

My First Block